Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thai Movie- Yes Or No


This is a Thai Movie - Yes Or No

A so-called Thai lesbian movie, Yes or No tells the story of Pai,
 a college girl who holds a negative attitude about tomboys.
 Yet she finds out that her new room-mate, Kim, is a woman 
who dresses like a man and who likes women. 
The initial mistrust slowly changes into something else as Kim begins to pursue Pai.

--------------------
Here some sweet pictures of these 2 sweet couple.
I don't know they really couple or not but they really sweet and this movie
is super duper awesome because they are so brave to take this kind of movie
and I think after some of the lesbians saw this movie, they'll quickly
put their hands up and give a thumb-up !!!













--------------------



Her name called Sucharat Manaying. Her nickname called Aom.
She is an actress. She got a beautiful faces and a sweet smile.
At first I though she is a korean but I can't believe that she is a thai -.-

-------------------






Do you believe SHE is a GIRL ??!!
Handsome right ? omg -.-
Her name is Tina Jittaleela. Nickname is Tina. 
Seriously, I think I'm fall in love in her @@ gosh, caz she is so
damn handsome dude ! Especially her sweet smile =)
And do you believe she just 21 years old ?! wtf -.-

--------------------


I can't wait to see "Yes Or No 2" and will be on cinema in 16th August.



No comments: