Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is There Any Friendship ?

Many people always say:
"We are friends forever ! "

Is that right ?

Love, can't forever.
Friends, can't forever.
But Family can Forever.


--------------------


Friends is just like a treasure.

When you found it, your
heard will say I can't lost it.

When you found it, you will
take good care of it.

But when you got it,
there are nothing.
And you will feel boring.


--------------------


When you are in trouble,
they will always right there
beside you. Support you.

They will care you love you
just like brother & sister.

When you are lonely,
they will try to talk to you
and make you be happy.

Because they want you
to know what happen to you.

When you hate him/her,
their heart will know.

They will keep asking the
friends beside you what
happen and is she/he hate me?
Why she/he hate me?


--------------------


Friends friends friends.
I like you my friends.
Although we are not good,
but I will try to change my attitude
to become good.

Just give my more time to
change.

I Love You Guys =)


--------------------









----------The End-----
-----

No comments: