Monday, February 20, 2012

Memories

 
The Girl's Brigade 3rd Tawau Company.
That's my name =D
 
 This picture was taken on 2 years ago. 
The girl beside me is my beloved senior- Angela Lau Lee Yee
Hahaha !
She take very good care of me when I first time step in GB.
We share a lot of secret together and play until crazy together.
Now she study at KL.
So sad can't see her this year =(
(Sorry didn't put others picture >.<)

--------------------

 2010- My Lovely Senior

 
 FreeStyle =D

2010- Not really is Junior lah but is 后辈 xD

 Another FreeStyle =D
 
 With Captain and Madam

I really miss GB so so so so much !!!
But too sad that Beaufort don't have GB because all the garls here
hate drilling.
Tawau's girls also hate drilling but they challenge theirselve to
drill.

Hope all the girls there love GB as they love theirselve.
GB-SEEK, SERVE AND FOLLOW CHRIST !!!

--------------------

By the way, this week almost a busy week for me.
Tuition started, cell group started and also exam gonna
start on NEXT WEEK MAN !! wtf & omg -.-

Seriously, I didn't really prepare well to face my exam.
The reason is,
I don't really know what the teachers are teaching -.-

The sport day in school are starting too.
Many of the students and teachers are not around the school
and even the principal also not around the school too ! wtf.

I really really hope that the exam papers are as easy as sap sap sui xD
I really hope that man !

So, wish me good luck and do all my best in the exam =D

Here come some camwhore >.<

 Took it on Sunday. Wink ;D

And one random camwhore.









----------The End----------