Wednesday, May 9, 2012

09052012


Grrr... Is exam week baby ! Gosh ! It is my dead line -.-
I really really hate exam and everyone hate exam too ! 
What's the point that we must exam har ?
I know is all for our own good, family good and government good but
I don't think that our youngster feel good lo -.-

Yesterday is the first day of exam. Exam subject is Malay. My
Malay was so so so poor like hell. But luckily the some of the questions are easy.

Today exam subject is English. My best score subject !
Kinda easy too but the essay I wrote was a little bit messy
because no much time for me to think or write. wtf 

Tomorrow's subject is Account paper 1 and History paper 2.
Both of this subject killed me to death and very easy to failed too.
My account teacher said if our Economy or account get 50 marks below,
we must pay RM2 for teacher and if we failed, we need to pay RM3.

This teacher is good or bad ?
If get those money, she will use it herself or buy some present
for the student that get high score lea ?

--------------------



I really like the way that I make-up now.
Although it just a simple make-up but I'm good with  it =D









---------- The End ----------

No comments: