Saturday, October 13, 2012

13th October 2012

Yesterday went down to KK with my friends. We went to 2 places. First, we went to Center Point. Nothing to shop there caz we went there too early and many still a lot of shops haven't open yet. After that, we went to Suria Sabah and watched a movie named "The Thief" at Golden Cinema. That movie is a Korean + Hong Kong + Japan movie and quite nice and kinda funny too  After watching movie, went down and saw my old classmate from Kudat ! We have already 5 years didn't meet each other  Luckily I still remember her and her family and her still remember me too ! We had lunch at Upperstar.

When I get back home, headache come  Maybe I didn't get enough rest and didn't a bite of water. wtf But thank God I'm still fine today 

-The End -

No comments: