Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Exercise

Just came back from doing exercise with a lot of kids at the primary school. It was fun ! I have already starting did the exercise from last Friday with my buddies.

Although it is still exam week but sure lah don't get yourself too much pressure or stress. If not, you are going crazy 

Daddy was not a home now because he has a meeting at KK and left me and mommy at home. Mommy said :" Let's have KFC tonight !" I said:" No Mom ! I just did exercise just now and now you're calling me go gain back all the fatty oil !! No way !". After I said that, mommy was laughing -.-

If you must keep your body fit, watch out what you ate and do more exercise. But my laziness and hungriness make me non stop eat those rubbish foods without people warning. I'm trying now to control myself for eating those rubbish food and thanks to "someone" for warning me sometime 

- The End -

No comments: