Saturday, April 30, 2011

::: Today ::: 30.04.2011 :::

Today is the last day of April.

Today also a very
Fun
&
Happy
day for me.


--------------------


Wednesday,
Me, Girl 'I' and Girl 'N',
had a plan for watching 'Ghost Movie'
when Saturday they come my house.



Today,
the day of Saturday.
We didn't do it !!!

Aikk !!!

That's because of the time we spent
too long.

Aduii~

TBT -.-


--------------------



First,
Girl 'E' come my house meet me first
then we go find Girl 'N'.

When I saw her,
I though I she beat by other people
because her eyes one big one small
and the eyes was black.

OMET xD

I was kept laughing here and there
because too funny !

hahahahaha !! xDD

(Sorry Boss,laugh you >.<")


--------------------


Then,
After I take the money form ny dad,
Girl 'E' said :
"I scare my dad suddenly saw me
walking out there. Hang out
with friends. I think we better
stay here more safe. Because
I can prove to my dad say I'm
in my friend house."

Okay.

I accompany her wait.

Then I ask her want wait until what time.

I keep on asking her
and calling her move faster.

But she didn't even answer my questions
=.="
(WT......)

We wait at my house for about 3++ minute.

OMET !!



--------------------



After we go find Girl 'N',
then we go to a Digi's shop
accompany Girl 'E' reload.

By the way,
she was thinking want to buy a new
phone number or not.

She already confusing for about
10 minute like that.

Keep asking me and Girl 'N'
want buy or not.

But at last,
she bought it.
-.-

We stay there until 1:1+ pm
for waiting Girl 'I',
Girl 'W'
&
Girl 'L'
coming to join us.

After they arrived,
some of them reload,
some of them buy new phone number
&
some of them were talking here and there.

Then,
me,Girl 'N',Girl 'I' & Girl 'E'
going 'Pizza Hut' eat our lunch.

Seterusnya,
we went to my home played.

Girl 'I' & Girl 'E',
were planning to recording there songs
in my room.

But suddenly,
my naughty doggie run away.

My mum want me to chase them back.

After putting my doggie inside the cage,
we played basket-ball outside of my house.

When we are resting,
me & Girl 'N' keep forcing them sing their
songs to us.

hahahaha.

But at last they still sang it for us.

Eiii,
not bad wor~

Both of your voice a good lea xD

But the volume arh,
I called you two please louder a bit
but no one heard what I say -.-

Never mine lah.

Can heard it is my honor jor.
Weiiseh~

Support you two always de lah
My friends =)



--------------------



At night,
there was a birthday party to Jing Wan !

Happy Birthday To You Ya My Dear Friend ! =D

At there,
we had a lot of fun together !!

Can't forget it.

Me, XinYu, Amanda, Qiqi, JingWan
were keep talking and laughing !

We were talking about
"Someone" & "Someone".

Hahahahaha !!!

Really laugh die le arh !!


---------------------


Aiiyor....
wrote so many things today.

Because today is a
Happiest Last Day Of April !

Hope next year,
can be like this.


--------------------


It's time to sleep now my friends.
I'm tired too =)

Nite nite my friends.

Tomorrow need go church too~
Weehee >.^














----------The End----------

No comments: