Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outing To Eastern Plaza ! =)

~26 August 2011~
Today is a special day for her --> Jocelyn Lau !
And a special day for me too because
finally I can go Eastern Plaza shopping !!
Woohoo ~

Such a long time I didn't go there. About
2-3 months !
Tak boleh tahan >.<"

Besides, we also celebrated our school
finally finished Excel exam & Trial exam
and holidays for students !
But, just 1 week only. =(

Sad to "Someone" because still need going
to school for extra class ;(

By the way, when we arrived Eastern,
both of us just like a crazy girl buying things
by never see the price.
But, its okay for a girl who likes fashion >.<"

I bought 4 things that day and 1 thing at
the next day and used RM 80 ringgit for
just five things only -.-"

-------------------

These are the things I bought =)


A Green Purse for putting my coins.

Bracelet from "Pink Lover"
 Heart's Gold Necklace from "Pink Lover"

 Masks from "DollyWink"

Tableware
This I-Phone case, I help her--> Jocelyn to buy.
She says this phone case so cute =D

--------------------

I hope I got another chance to go there again.
Waiting =)










----------The End----------

No comments: