Sunday, August 14, 2011

Try To Do The Best ! =)

The year 2011,
I try to do my best to my friends and
study.

But,
too many things happen in this year.
Until I can't breath.
Is too rush for me.

February,May,June & July,
I had problem with my friends.

Last week,
I had my Exam excel II.
Next Friday,
I will have my Trial Exam.
And then October,
I will have my PMR Exam.

I very hate study in my life.
I think many of that agree with me >.<

Because it is too hard to memorize all
the notes and the formula.

In this excel,
I just feel that I'm starting scare.

If this time I didn't work hard,
how is my PMR exam ?

Many of them say PMR very easy.
You say easy because you are a genius. -.-"

Anyway,
I will try my best to study hard ! ^^


--------------------


Friendship,
I had try all my best to don't let
it more serious.
But I don't know why I can't.

When all the things are settled,
another things come again.

The first time I cried,
is about my friendship.

I just don't understand why they treat
my like that.
They said my betrayed them.

How I betrayed you guys ?

Is that I had forgive a friend that you
hate then that's mean I betray you guys ?

God love all the children in the world.
And He love the children who forgive others.

I love God.
That's why I follow God's word.

When I step in my room,
I started cry.

But this time I cry,
because I'm happy.
I got JOY in my heart.

I tell God that I really thank you
because you let me realize that the friends
beside me,
some of them good and some of them bad.

And I found that when you had forgive
someone,
you will feel very joyful
and found that good things are coming
on you.


--------------------


From now on,
try to be more happy.

No matter somebody talking bad words
behind you,
No matter who is your truly friends are,
And no matter who care you.

Just remember that Be Happy Always.

If you always think this way,
you will be more beautiful or handsome.

Be Happy My Friends =')

No comments: