Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hey guys !
Bad news for you all ( Maybe good news for some hate me =D )

I'm Leaving Tawau SOON ! ='(
Hahaha ! Can't believe right ?

I also can't believe I'm moving.
I'll move to a place called Beaufort.
It is hour away to K.K.
I never went there before since I'm 14 & left 16 days is my birthday >.<

I don't know what was it like.
Is it a big town ?
Did there got big shopping mall like Eastern Plaza ?
Did there got Guardian or Watson ?
Or even Millimewa ?

I'm scare to move there because I want to face
a new place,
a new environment,
a new home,
a new school,
and new friends.

I don't want to know those things !
I want to stay !
I don't even want to leave TAWAU !

But....
I have to.
Because is God arranged for my dad.
My dad is a Rector.
Bishop wanted my dad to go there because he thinks that
my dad got a power to take good care of the church.

At the middle of November maybe 19th or 20th,
my family and I will leave here.
I just have 1 month at here to gather with my friends.

The time passed very fast.
I have to say goodbye to my school
and to my dearest friends.

I have a lot of memories at here.
I will never ever forget !

Maybe.....
Just maybe I will come back soon.
See how God arrange it =D

Take it today =)