Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tatasss Octorber ~~~

I'm going to say 
: " Good-Bye October, Hello November ! "

Left 1 more day October will finish.
Finally finish !
Because October is SUCKS !

First is PMR,
Second is taking Report Card,
Third is My Worst Birthday !

I'm happy that I had pass my 15's Birthday
but it was sucks.

--------------------

By the way,
I also happy that I finally knew how to
CS !!

This game was so damn FUN !
I bet you to try to play it if you dare.
It is a good experience for you to play.

But this game make you feel dizzy
because the mouse keep moving
and you mind must be clear to kill your enemies.

My next target is to play Dota !
But my friends said there got a bit hard to play.

I hope I still got times to play
because I left 2 weeks here ='(

--------------------

Next Friday is BSI Award's Night.
Thank God that I can go =D
But I didn't hear any interesting performance.

But for SPAA Award's Night,
I can't go man !!
So sad ='(
I leaving on 16th or 17th of November
but SPAA Award's Night is on 18th of November.

Aiyoyo~
Just pray that they have the good performance
on that night =D