Friday, September 16, 2011

You Hurted Me.. But I love You =')

You !
I really really damn hate YOU !
Say sorry to me ?
Why you need to say that !

You know I'll will angry but then why you still
want to sit so close to a girl that I hate.

Do you know you're making me hurt ?
Do you know how I feel when I saw you sit
with a girl so damn close ?
Do you know I cried twice because of you ?

Twice... Twice !

Just because of You !
Just because i don't want lost you !

You're my first guy...
You're my first love...

I really don't want lost you, just because
I Love You...

So... Please.
Please don't do it again.
Please care for my feeling before you do
something that I don't like.
Okay ?

I'm so scare losing you again.
I'm so scare my life without you again.

Can you promise me don't do it again ?
Just... Please promise me =')
I just want you to be my side and be my guys
until you move to another place.

Can you ?

I Hate You...
but I Love You more...

And I'm Sorry =')

No comments: